Frontier Magazine is a Toronto-based publication that explores and celebrates the risks people take in the process of creating something original and worthwhile. Each issue is centered around a theme, and the first issue’s theme, ‘Beginnings’, is a collection stories of creative exploration spanning the business, design, startup, and technology industries.
This inaugural issue of Frontier Magazine includes:
- An inside look at the design process of the new WayHome Music & Arts Festival
- A photo essay by renowned photographer Cristina de Middel
- An interview with Charles Adler, Kickstarter co-founder
- A survey of startups from Toronto’s MaRS Discovery District
- An introduction to a new ambitious project to create the world's best tuque